- Accurate emulation and high compatibility rate, utilizes Snes9x 1.43
- Backup memory and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states. State files from Snes9x 1.43 should work on Snes9x EX and vice-versa.
- Supports games in .smc, .sfc, .fig, and .1 formats, optionally in .zip files
- Super Scope support, touch screen to fire, touch off-screen to push Cursor button
- Mouse support, see below for instructions
- Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls & keyboard support (needs Android 2.1+ for multi-touch)
- Multiplayer-capable Wiimote + Classic Controller and iControlPad support (iOS & Android)
- Portrait/Landscape orientation support (auto-orientation on iOS & Android)
And much more!
Here’s a picture
Oh, and before I forget, you can cheat SNES games with any of your favorite android cheating application!
Here’s a download link:
Android SNES Emulator
android snes emulator
[android snes emulator]
“android snes emulator”