Welcome to our forums!

Join us now to get access to all our awesome features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more.

Photo

[REQ] Green Farm 3

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 pangsaza

pangsaza

Learning

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 08-April 12

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:42 PM

Name of Game : Green Farm 3

Market Link :
https://play.google.....ANMP.GloftGF2F

Game Version : 1.0.0

What cheat? : Gold and Cash cheat.

Have you tried cheating this game, what happened? :
Tried to buy gold and cash with Freedom 0.9.2 won't work. It's said no network connection. Tried to hack gold and cash amount with Game Killer and SB Game Hacker and nothing work too

Additional comments : None

XxCheaterG_dxX

XxCheaterG_dxX
  • VIP

#2 AliKr96

AliKr96

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 201 posts
  • Joined 05-June 13

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:07 AM

working on it

#3 pangsaza

pangsaza

Learning

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 08-April 12

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:33 AM

working on it

Thanks, I'll waiting for it. :lol:  :lol:

#4 NoFear

NoFear

MemHacker

• Retired Staff
  • 444 posts
  • Joined 03-September 13

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:10 AM

Well one thing that does help, fast forwarding with game hacker. Especially for crops, it's instant. Couldn't get freedom to work either :-\

#5 nicoyay

nicoyay

Dr. Hacker

• Retired Staff
  • 676 posts
  • Joined 09-May 13

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:14 AM

Well one thing that does help, fast forwarding with game hacker. Especially for crops, it's instant. Couldn't get freedom to work either :-\

you try out my freedom gameloft hack? this game is a gameloft game or?

#6 AliKr96

AliKr96

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 201 posts
  • Joined 05-June 13

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:17 AM

yes it is and its subx so i'll postpone for later.... nico u may try ur method

#7 NoFear

NoFear

MemHacker

• Retired Staff
  • 444 posts
  • Joined 03-September 13

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:46 AM

you try out my freedom gameloft hack? this game is a gameloft game or?

I did try, but didn't seem to work... Unless I missed something.

#8 dragonsfly

dragonsfly

progressing

• Testing Team
  • 48 posts
  • Joined 08-September 12

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:02 AM

hei.. i just install this game today and try hack this game using nico tutorial , and its work like a charm :lol:

u just need xprivacy+freedom to hack coin and cash  :wub:

2icv.png

#9 beterman

beterman

Learning

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 10-November 12

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:46 AM

can you post the Tutorial or how to Use xprivacy + Freedom pls

#10 dragonsfly

dragonsfly

progressing

• Testing Team
  • 48 posts
  • Joined 08-September 12

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:16 AM

can you post the Tutorial or how to Use xprivacy + Freedom pls

yeah sure , first of all u must have this weapon to fight gameloft. you can download http://dropbox.com/sh/d55wkkjoazjo85l/N99sBKGl4U

thanks for nicoyay who share this awesome tools here :wub:

lets begin to hack :

step 1: open xprivacy.. if you have problems with it please open xpoded and allow xprivacy..

step 2: navigate to the game Green Farm 3. make shure all things are not marked!

then go to "system ( installed apps)" and mark anything but DONT MARK THE FOLLOWING THINGS:

queryBroadcastReceivers, queryContentProviders, queryIntentActivities and at least quentyIntentServices

step 3: open localepicker. and scroll down to Pycck... there some letters more but i cant write them^^

click on it. your language should be now russian. (localepicker is the app which change your language and your locale.

step 4: open freedom. please make shure if you have the 2 things marked under option in freedom! under freecore the two things. to get to the option just click on the button with the box and the two lines in it.

now you can change the language back with localepicker. freedom will run in the background. to make shure if its working slide down your statusbar and then you will see the name freedom. so freedom still workin!

step 5: open the game go to shop and buuuy aaanyything you want^^

**thanks again for nicoyay to make this tutorial :P

• mraleksander likes this

#11 pangsaza

pangsaza

Learning

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 08-April 12

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:00 AM

yeah sure , first of all u must have this weapon to fight gameloft. you can download http://dropbox.com/sh/d55wkkjoazjo85l/N99sBKGl4U

lets begin to hack :

step 1: open xprivacy.. if you have problems with it please open xpoded and allow xprivacy..

step 2: navigate to the game Green Farm 3. make shure all things are not marked!

then go to "system ( installed apps)" and mark anything but DONT MARK THE FOLLOWING THINGS:

queryBroadcastReceivers, queryContentProviders, queryIntentActivities and at least quentyIntentServices

step 3: open localepicker. and scroll down to Pycck... there some letters more but i cant write them^^

click on it. your language should be now russian. (localepicker is the app which change your language and your locale.

step 4: open freedom. please make shure if you have the 2 things marked under option in freedom! under freecore the two things. to get to the option just click on the button with the box and the two lines in it.

now you can change the language back with localepicker. freedom will run in the background. to make shure if its working slide down your statusbar and then you will see the name freedom. so freedom still workin!

Thanks you very much  :lol:

#12 nicoyay

nicoyay

Dr. Hacker

• Retired Staff
  • 676 posts
  • Joined 09-May 13

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:56 AM

lets begin to hack :

lol..doesnt try this game with my method but its look like it work^^ cool:) i think i can close this topic^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This website is DMCA Protected. Any content you take/use/steal without giving due credit
or first asking for permission, can result in your website taken down or more.

DMCA.com