• VIP

#2 nytemoto

nytemoto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 09-August 11

Posted 16 August 2011 - 05:44 AM

I got 9999 skill points by gaining 8 then inputing then use one then use minus button repeat till u get a match. the exp will stay up if u max ur level

#3 yumi

yumi

• Senior Members
  • 183 posts
  • Joined 10-August 11

Posted 16 August 2011 - 02:06 PM

yeah, but whats the point of maxing your level right off the bat?

#4 nytemoto

nytemoto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 09-August 11

Posted 16 August 2011 - 02:27 PM

None at all just sayin

#5 fishywishy

fishywishy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 14-August 11

Posted 17 August 2011 - 06:11 PM

u can edit your stats points without max lvl... i have 9999 str at lvl 3...

#6 nytemoto

nytemoto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 09-August 11

Posted 24 August 2011 - 01:13 AM

If you want you can also follow the method on zenonia for uping your def and att on armor and weapons it works here aswell. Pointless but thought i'd throw it out there. Go to inventory box unequip items u want to up the att or def. Place a item in the first slot and second slot of item to be upgraded open gamecih input the att or def number back out of gamecih then item in slot 2 move to slot 1 open gamecih input the att or def of the item in slot one. should be one or two options come up choose the one thats 2bytes max value is 32000. Can do this to all armor and ring and necklace and weapons

#7 nytemoto

nytemoto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 09-August 11

Posted 24 August 2011 - 01:21 AM

For exp. This is all i could find gain some enter the number gain some more the enter should pop up after a few time but enter one less than it take to level up then go killa monster bang easy way to level up. Still not as fun as leveling up the traditional way

#8 DaD3ViL

DaD3ViL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11

Posted 13 October 2011 - 04:51 AM

First of all I would like to say Hello all , my first post with a cheat ;) , hope you enjoy it.
Pay attention , you CAN MODIFY THE XP , but the game freeze for few moments , but if you are patient it will work , so how did you said about xp :
EXEMPLE :
1) you have 4/800xp , go on 'Input number' and type there 4 , click 'ok' , you should get lots of results .
2) go kill a mob(monster) for example you get 5xp , open up gamecih and put your amount of xp (4+5=9) and hit 'ok' button again .
3)repeat step 2 untill you will get one result , then change it to 9,999,999 and lock it .
4)kill one mob and wait (the game freezes and you hear the sound of up lvl-ing) , then tadaa your lvl increased alot :) , keep doing this till lvl 250 (cap lvl) .
Just tryied it when saw the thread , and for me it worked , by the way I have the last version of gameCIH( 2.22 )

#9 Chirk001

Chirk001

Cheater 1

• Advanced Member
  • 137 posts
  • Joined 29-September 11

Posted 14 October 2011 - 04:33 AM

Yes, wait a few moments for xp, will crash if you kill 2 or more monsters...
Im now playing this game, hope to find great hacks for everyone.

#10 DaD3ViL

DaD3ViL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11

Posted 14 October 2011 - 04:33 PM

I think all know how to hack the items plus(+)
1)make your item +1 , input that in gamecih hit ok button
2)repeat step one till you get one result ( you can change it to watever you want , but maximum + is 5 , after +5 your item stats will get lower/negative .
I'm sure all know that but it wasn't posted :P

#11 marveluz

marveluz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 01-December 11

Posted 06 December 2011 - 02:24 PM

Can someone send me gold??? I can't get money cheat 2 work, my id is: marvelu

#12 CHAIRMAN

CHAIRMAN

Noobie MoD CheerLeader !

• Senior Members
  • 1,726 posts
  • Joined 15-November 11

Posted 06 December 2011 - 02:29 PM

Don't Spam @ Marveluz

#13 blastedone

blastedone

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 36 posts
  • Joined 30-April 12

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:09 PM

Sadly the exp hack for this game will work but you have to be using gameguardian for it...:( if you would like to see how to do this, then all you have to do is go to my youtube channel and request it, and i will make the video on how to do it. basically you will edit the current exp amount to a semi-ridiculous number and kill something. once you do your game will hang for a moment but will resume again, hopefully putting you 50+ levels ahead or more depending on the number you used to modify your current exp. i would post a tutorial for using gameguardian on here but im not sure how a moderator would feel about that.

enjoy the game and gamecih. be sure to check out my facebook and youtube by clicking the links below, and like this post if i have helped you!

#14 blastedone

blastedone

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 36 posts
  • Joined 30-April 12

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:13 PM

I got 9999 skill points by gaining 8 then inputing then use one then use minus button repeat till u get a match. the exp will stay up if u max ur level

Instead of pressing the minus again and again to find the value you are looking for, try clicking the "input number" feature and enter the new value. you should be able to get the number you are looking for, in a maximum of 10 seconds, by doing this once or maybe twice.

#15 Tagkids

Tagkids

Soldier First Class Zack Fair

• Advanced Member
  • 65 posts
  • Joined 22-December 11

Posted 14 May 2012 - 02:47 AM

No,simply Hacking The Exp will Work first of Dont Hesitate to get A Lvl 250 Char in 1 Hit Kill.
Change you current Exp.to 200000,then kill a mob. ,change to 300000 and so on and so forth.
Mine is Neat without Crashing the Game.

#16 gtsdwx

gtsdwx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 22-December 11

Posted 23 June 2012 - 01:26 AM

it doesnt work anything!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This website is DMCA Protected. Any content you take/use/steal without giving due credit
or first asking for permission, can result in your website taken down or more.

DMCA.com
Change Theme!