SAS zombie assault.
Posted 24 May 2012 - 10:34 AM
- Valmanway111 likes this
Posted 25 May 2012 - 06:35 AM
Name of Game: SAS Zombie Assault
Game Version if known: No idea. 1.0.4 on Play Store I think, doesn't matter.
Name of Cheat: Money and ammo and hex edit guide further down by tact87
Name of Adress (if any): Garbled. At best.
I got this game via Mobilism but couldn't find it on play Store so I dunno. UPDATE: Finally out on Play Store, Ninja Kiwi you are a odd one.
MONEYZ: This is an easy one.
1. Start GAMECIH and the game.
2. Search 0 or whatever starting money in GameCIH. The amount owned can be seen in the store.
3. Do the first mission on single player. Easy enough.
4. After the game you get money and unlock the Skorpion SMG.
5. Go now to the store and now input this new amount of money. Address amount should be narrowed down.
6. Buy the Skorpion.
7. Search the new amount of money. If there are now 1-2 addresses change them to 99999999 (or what is desired), If more just buy ammo and search your new amount to narrow down search further.
8. You sir, are now a rich man/woman/zombie (hope not...).
AMMO: Also pretty understandable, make simure to enable 'suspend game' in GameCIH because the game otherwise keeps running.
1. Start a mission. Single or multi it does not matter.
2. I will take the MP5 as an example for the weapon of choice. You can use whatever.
3. Search the current ammo amount. I have fired no rounds so it is 60.
4. Now go back to the game and fire a few shots. For example sake I fire 5.
5. Search in GameCIH the new amount, in my case 55.
6. Repeat 4 and 5 until you get 2 addresses.
7. Change these addresses to full ammo if you want, just not 0 or 1 would be clever. Now lock both these addresses by pressing the padlocks symbols next to them.
8. You now have magical fairies chained as slaves working hard for your zombie hunting sake churning out ammo for you so that it always remains to the value you locked it at. RELOADING IS FOR PUSSIES.
I would be very grateful if someone could figure out how to hack experience, since I have tried and failed horribly with 0 addresses. this may be my own mistake, however if someone could tell me I'd be grateful, ill update this thread and credit them and like their post where they say it (I'd encourage others to as well!).
Can't wait for Prohex's modded payment system so I can get the premium stuff on this game
UPDATE: There is further down a post I recommend you like by tact87 using Hex Editor and a very useful screenshot on how to hack lvl, premium items, weapons etc. I have tested it myself and it works for me on ICS.
@toyou955 .. can you send me the profile.bin? i tried and tried and just doen't work..
Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:19 PM
Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:54 PM
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
- toyou1995 likes this
Posted 16 June 2012 - 06:41 AM
Posted 25 June 2012 - 06:26 PM
Follow the instruction on using hexeditor it works for 1.0.6. If it don't the game will crash on pressing start game, which means you made an invalid edit.
My tibackup if you want: http://db.tt/RKy0dpTq
I've used this Tibackup, it only works if game version is 1.04 and when I go online... it reverts to my old profile.
So, since th profile file isnt in the mobilephone, how can I get the premium guns? How can I hack the game as before?
Thx in advance
Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:01 AM
- Pericao likes this
Posted 26 June 2012 - 05:37 AM
The fifth byte of profile.bin is marked how many times you started the app. That will compare the record from server. If the number smaller than the server's record, the app will overwrite your profile.bin with the server's record. That's mean the server will have your last profile.bin.
Thank you for the reply. I'm runing ICS 4.04, and i can´t find the profile.bin (i've root). I can´t find any reference to the game in my phone. So, how can i change the profile.bin? How can i modifie that? Starting the game, several times??
Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:10 AM
- Pericao likes this
Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:13 AM
I think you should have the hexeditor in phone. If phone rooted, you should have superuser or supersu. Then open the hexeditor with superuser access, there have a folder icon on top of the hexeditor. Click that icon and browse the / ,then find the /data and press /data, then find /data again and press again. Now you are in /data/data, now find the /com.ninjakiwi.saszombieassault and press once, then find the /files and press once, finally you should see the profile.bin.
Thanks for the explanation! My problam was that the hex editor didn´t ask for superuser access... It was an option in the program Problem solved! Thank you
Posted 27 June 2012 - 08:18 PM
Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:43 PM
Posted 01 July 2012 - 10:13 AM
Posted 02 July 2012 - 05:57 PM
Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2
Posted 06 July 2012 - 05:40 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users