Google+

Welcome to our forums!

Join us now to get access to all our awesome features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more.

Photo

SAS zombie assault.

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#41 Shaivan

Shaivan

Touching fire

• Advanced Member
  • 1,751 posts
  • Joined 19-March 12

Posted 24 May 2012 - 10:34 AM

What's wrong with the newest version. The devs patched nothing. All hacks workable. Well, at least for me.
  • Valmanway111 likes this

XxCheaterG_dxX

XxCheaterG_dxX
  • VIP

#42 x-online

x-online

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 22-May 12

Posted 25 May 2012 - 06:35 AM

Name of Game: SAS Zombie Assault
Game Version if known: No idea. 1.0.4 on Play Store I think, doesn't matter.
Name of Cheat: Money and ammo and hex edit guide further down by tact87
Name of Adress (if any): Garbled. At best.

Manual Steps:
I got this game via Mobilism but couldn't find it on play Store so I dunno. UPDATE: Finally out on Play Store, Ninja Kiwi you are a odd one.
MONEYZ: This is an easy one.
1. Start GAMECIH and the game.
2. Search 0 or whatever starting money in GameCIH. The amount owned can be seen in the store.
3. Do the first mission on single player. Easy enough.
4. After the game you get money and unlock the Skorpion SMG.
5. Go now to the store and now input this new amount of money. Address amount should be narrowed down.
6. Buy the Skorpion.
7. Search the new amount of money. If there are now 1-2 addresses change them to 99999999 (or what is desired), If more just buy ammo and search your new amount to narrow down search further.
8. You sir, are now a rich man/woman/zombie (hope not...).

AMMO: Also pretty understandable, make simure to enable 'suspend game' in GameCIH because the game otherwise keeps running.
1. Start a mission. Single or multi it does not matter.
2. I will take the MP5 as an example for the weapon of choice. You can use whatever.
3. Search the current ammo amount. I have fired no rounds so it is 60.
4. Now go back to the game and fire a few shots. For example sake I fire 5.
5. Search in GameCIH the new amount, in my case 55.
6. Repeat 4 and 5 until you get 2 addresses.
7. Change these addresses to full ammo if you want, just not 0 or 1 would be clever. Now lock both these addresses by pressing the padlocks symbols next to them.
8. You now have magical fairies chained as slaves working hard for your zombie hunting sake churning out ammo for you so that it always remains to the value you locked it at. RELOADING IS FOR PUSSIES.

I would be very grateful if someone could figure out how to hack experience, since I have tried and failed horribly with 0 addresses. this may be my own mistake, however if someone could tell me I'd be grateful, ill update this thread and credit them and like their post where they say it (I'd encourage others to as well!).
Can't wait for Prohex's modded payment system so I can get the premium stuff on this game :D

UPDATE: There is further down a post I recommend you like by tact87 using Hex Editor and a very useful screenshot on how to hack lvl, premium items, weapons etc. I have tested it myself and it works for me on ICS.

@toyou955 .. can you send me the profile.bin? i tried and tried and just doen't work.. :(

#43 kvix35

kvix35

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 19-May 12

Posted 27 May 2012 - 03:46 PM

How to hack v1.0.6?

#44 jingquan

jingquan

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 08-April 12

Posted 27 May 2012 - 09:45 PM

Follow the instruction on using hexeditor it works for 1.0.6. If it don't the game will crash on pressing start game, which means you made an invalid edit.

My tibackup if you want: http://db.tt/RKy0dpTq
  • kvix35 and Pericao like this

#45 kvix35

kvix35

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 19-May 12

Posted 28 May 2012 - 12:04 AM

Thank you very much!

#46 Shannonate

Shannonate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 06-March 12

Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:19 PM

I soooo want the special weapons! Can't find a way to get them.

#47 Jazz

Jazz

I hate a lot of things.

• Retired Staff
  • 425 posts
  • Joined 05-December 11

Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:54 PM

Are you SURE you read the post mate?..
*sigh*

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
  • toyou1995 likes this

#48 sgxcovergamer

sgxcovergamer

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 16-June 12

Posted 16 June 2012 - 06:41 AM

I were trying that too, but i cant find the sas files... Help? (sorry my bad english)

#49 home0love0

home0love0

Learning

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 23-June 12

Posted 24 June 2012 - 05:03 AM

how can i hack rtsoft tanked game?

#50 Pericao

Pericao

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 25-June 12

Posted 25 June 2012 - 06:26 PM

Follow the instruction on using hexeditor it works for 1.0.6. If it don't the game will crash on pressing start game, which means you made an invalid edit.

My tibackup if you want: http://db.tt/RKy0dpTq

I've used this Tibackup, it only works if game version is 1.04 and when I go online... it reverts to my old profile.

So, since th profile file isnt in the mobilephone, how can I get the premium guns? How can I hack the game as before?

Thx in advance

#51 tact87

tact87

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 29 posts
  • Joined 04-March 12

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:01 AM

The fifth byte of profile.bin is marked how many times you started the app. That will compare the record from server. If the number smaller than the server's record, the app will overwrite your profile.bin with the server's record. That's mean the server will have your last profile.bin.
  • Pericao likes this

#52 Pericao

Pericao

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 25-June 12

Posted 26 June 2012 - 05:37 AM

The fifth byte of profile.bin is marked how many times you started the app. That will compare the record from server. If the number smaller than the server's record, the app will overwrite your profile.bin with the server's record. That's mean the server will have your last profile.bin.

Thank you for the reply. I'm runing ICS 4.04, and i can´t find the profile.bin (i've root). I can´t find any reference to the game in my phone. So, how can i change the profile.bin? How can i modifie that? Starting the game, several times??

THX

#53 tact87

tact87

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 29 posts
  • Joined 04-March 12

Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:10 AM

I think you should have the hexeditor in phone. If phone rooted, you should have superuser or supersu. Then open the hexeditor with superuser access, there have a folder icon on top of the hexeditor. Click that icon and browse the / ,then find the /data and press /data, then find /data again and press again. Now you are in /data/data, now find the /com.ninjakiwi.saszombieassault and press once, then find the /files and press once, finally you should see the profile.bin.
  • Pericao likes this

#54 Pericao

Pericao

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 25-June 12

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:13 AM

I think you should have the hexeditor in phone. If phone rooted, you should have superuser or supersu. Then open the hexeditor with superuser access, there have a folder icon on top of the hexeditor. Click that icon and browse the / ,then find the /data and press /data, then find /data again and press again. Now you are in /data/data, now find the /com.ninjakiwi.saszombieassault and press once, then find the /files and press once, finally you should see the profile.bin.

Thanks for the explanation! My problam was that the hex editor didn´t ask for superuser access... It was an option in the program :D Problem solved! Thank you :D

#55 Smit

Smit

progressing

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 26-June 12

Posted 27 June 2012 - 08:18 PM

Wow that hex values trick is just awesome!!! But pal, can you tell us about the new guns please?

#56 dbanzon

dbanzon

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 21 posts
  • Joined 29-June 12

Posted 29 June 2012 - 10:23 PM

the hex edit thing works like a charm. thanks a lot!

#57 Undeadsewer

Undeadsewer

Learning

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 13-March 12

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:43 PM

To make your ammo unlimited, change the ammo value to 2147483647. Anything higher than that value will be a negative. So no worries about lock the values and don't change the clip size!

#58 ShadyJ

ShadyJ

Not A Pilot (Survivor)

• Senior Members
  • 157 posts
  • Joined 19-April 12

Posted 01 July 2012 - 10:13 AM

Yeah I was having a problem with finding the file to load into the hex editor until I realized that I didn't activate the root permissions in the settings menu. After doing that I was able to find the /data/data folder with no problem at all. Though the values in the editor were slightly different and in different locations than the reference image on page 1 it still worked just fine :).

#59 srry20wnu

srry20wnu

Learning

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 26-February 12

Posted 02 July 2012 - 05:57 PM

I play this. Great game.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

#60 toyou1995

toyou1995

GameCIH Team (The old one ;) )

• Advanced Member
  • 330 posts
  • Joined 02-September 11

Posted 06 July 2012 - 05:40 AM

For any worried about newer guns etc. the hex trick unlocks the total domination pack, therefore guaranteeing you access to the new guns that are usually premium payed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This website is DMCA Protected. Any content you take/use/steal without giving due credit
or first asking for permission, can result in your website taken down or more.

DMCA.com