#3 Skuggan

Skuggan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 03-September 11

Posted 03 September 2011 - 03:44 AM

Ops sorry.

I've managed to change values but it reverts back to the original values right away, dont know what I do wrong really.

#4 dbzfanatic

dbzfanatic

Legendary

• Senior Members
  • 142 posts
  • Joined 19-March 11

Posted 03 September 2011 - 04:12 AM

Try doing a low level search and make sure it's only one value you need to change. Some games have more than one value stored that corresponds to the same in-game value. If that doesn't work it might all be server-sided.

#5 Skuggan

Skuggan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 03-September 11

Posted 03 September 2011 - 08:07 AM

It's an offline game, tried using low level but no luck, it reverts back after a short while.
Naybe I just dont understand how to do it, but for example money is written as Money. The first search you see your amount of money, if you move around alittle and look again the value is different.

#6 Crows

Crows

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 145 posts
  • Joined 11-August 11

Posted 03 September 2011 - 01:19 PM

i would LOVE to help u with this game....but i tried playing it for like 5min... and i didn't understand ANYTHING...i could barely move around...

however...it looks like it is server sided but again.. i have no clue what is going on in that game :P

#7 EVILSS

EVILSS

Beast is back.....

• Moderators
  • 1,773 posts
  • Joined 06-March 11

Posted 03 September 2011 - 01:47 PM

Nothing sticks even if u lock it.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

#8 poster55

poster55

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 18-September 11

Posted 22 September 2011 - 07:04 PM

Been trying on this one myself. It seems like the values change where their address regularly which makes it difficult to find. I'm not certain it can be done. It doesn't use a server but I think there are checks in place.

Edit: got it to work. I now have 50000000 exp to spend. What you have to do is go to a inn and open up the spend attribute or skill option. Then open gamecih make sure suspend game is turned on for the search. Then search for name exp. if suspend was not turned on when you opened gamecih make sure you go back to the game and then open gamecih again and reset your search. you will have to do a fresh search every time you go back to the game. also, it will give you a bunch of false results mixed in with real ones. You have to be careful and edit only the real ones. There are 3 for every stat. It will look something like this...

Say I have 10 exp. I do a name search for exp. In that list I will have a bunch of garbage but there will be several that say exp: #. Example...
exp: 1
Exp: 5
Exp: 10
Exp: 1

Since I know I only have 10 exp I know I need to edit the 3 that are 10. You must edit all 3 or it will not work!

After you edit go back to the game. It will still say 10 exp, but spend some and it will update. This is important, because you, have to be on the screen where you can spend points for this to work. Otherwise it won't update and it will revert back.

#9 drayer42

drayer42

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 13-November 11

Posted 15 November 2011 - 09:44 AM

At the status screen ie. When your buying guns and armor search for "money" game needs to frozen too.... After you have found money equal to what you have (may be 3 or 4 values) change them to a high number buy something small see if your money goes up if so buy whatever else and exit...it took me three tries to get the money to stay with me after I exit store.... The final try I found and changed four values of money.....

Hope this helps got the money haven't had ne success with exp tho... Usin cih2 version 2.2.3 and cyberknights 0.4.9 best luck to all!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This website is DMCA Protected. Any content you take/use/steal without giving due credit
or first asking for permission, can result in your website taken down or more.

DMCA.com
Change Theme!