Welcome to our forums!

Join us now to get access to all our awesome features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more.

Photo

Inotia 3 save file

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 hejiajun24

hejiajun24

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 07-September 11

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:00 AM

Hello everybody.
I am a new memeber to this community. I find out about gamecih through many different bbs in china. my android phone i9000M 2.3.3

After reading through some of the threads from here and out in other sites, i think i understand the basic function of this app.

Because i haven't root (don't really want to) my phone, i wonder would it be possible to paste somebody else save file to mine?

i tried to find the location of the inotia 3 game saved file on my phone, but i was unable to find it under the com2b folder.

would some one be able to answer my question?

XxCheaterG_dxX

XxCheaterG_dxX
  • VIP

#2 Crows

Crows

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 145 posts
  • Joined 11-August 11

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:08 AM

I'm 90% sure you need root to get into the save folder location (not too sure where it is tho...)

I remember someone telling me where the save was...but i forgot... i think it was in the data folder / *.inotia3.*

but yea...root your phone :3

#3 dionix

dionix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Joined 25-August 11

Posted 08 September 2011 - 03:06 AM

it's on /data/data/com2us.inotia.....

and save files are save0.dat, save1.dat, save2.dat

not sure though if you can access it without root, but you can try using astro file manager.

#4 popfan

popfan

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • 96 posts
  • Joined 31-August 11

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:37 AM

You will most like need root to change permissions on the file so that you can write to it otherwise your games will not save properly

#5 hejiajun24

hejiajun24

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 07-September 11

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:18 PM

thank you for your help everybody!
and Yes you guy were right i realize can't access the save game file without root.
However, i don't feel like root my phone just for a game since i have no experience!
thanks anyway

#6 allister1990

allister1990

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 15-September 11

Posted 15 September 2011 - 09:49 PM

thank you for your help everybody!
and Yes you guy were right i realize can't access the save game file without root.
However, i don't feel like root my phone just for a game since i have no experience!
thanks anyway

trust me it is soooo worth it! not to just mod games and stuff but you can over clock the CPU make a hudge difference in the whole phone. you can remove ads from games with 1 app you can back up your phone, etc..... i was sceptical at first but ill never look back. NEVER! 100% worth it.

#7 allister1990

allister1990

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 15-September 11

Posted 15 September 2011 - 10:03 PM

it's on /data/data/com2us.inotia.....

and save files are save0.dat, save1.dat, save2.dat

not sure though if you can access it without root, but you can try using astro file manager.

I have the root and astro file manager and i cant find the save game. even with the astro "Search" option its not picking it up on the entire phone/sdcard

#8 xsayaslayer

xsayaslayer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 20-November 11

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:29 AM

Use root explorer or the file explorer on rom toolbox

#9 savegame

savegame

progressing

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Joined 01-February 12

Posted 15 February 2012 - 05:49 PM

Please shared your save files...

#10 toyou1995

toyou1995

GameCIH Team (The old one ;) )

• Advanced Member
  • 330 posts
  • Joined 02-September 11

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:16 PM

Root it with SuperOneClick or whatever the infamous XDA forums reccomend for that phone, they have there plenty of guides.
  • talogerz likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This website is DMCA Protected. Any content you take/use/steal without giving due credit
or first asking for permission, can result in your website taken down or more.

DMCA.com