Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • 23 posts
  • Joined 13-October 11

Posted 17 October 2011 - 11:43 AM

Life is Crime:
Requesting Cheat:
Android Market (if any):

So I've been taking time to figuring out how to add exp, cash, points, to this game and I think its server side only so its impossible. I would love to get help from the rest of the community to figuring out how to get it hacked. Thanks everyone:

XxCheaterG_dxX

XxCheaterG_dxX
  • VIP

#2 Darkman2345

Darkman2345

MoG

• Advanced Member
  • 318 posts
  • Joined 11-September 11

Posted 17 October 2011 - 11:48 AM

Its online game and paid/free?

#3 jdmej1

jdmej1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 15-October 11

Posted 18 October 2011 - 06:54 PM

the game is online and free. Its just the level up is pretty slow and the "R2 credits"(game cash used to buy limited gear or shop items) are given rather low.

#4 jdmej1

jdmej1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 15-October 11

Posted 18 October 2011 - 06:58 PM

I've tried GameCih2 and i did change it a lil but it wasn't permanent. What I changed was the "stamina" that the player has. ex: original number was "19" and i changed it to "28" but after i spent 1 of 28 stamina, it reset back to 19. Im a noob to GameCih2.

#5 kaziko

kaziko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Joined 16-September 11

Posted 18 October 2011 - 07:54 PM

This game is server side stored values. Impossible to hack this game period.

#6 Epix907

Epix907

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 20-October 11

Posted 20 October 2011 - 04:53 PM

Gun brothers is server side and I managed to hack the bucks + gold

Example is above to prove its possible

#7 silverneccho

silverneccho

VIP

• VIP
  • 121 posts
  • Joined 05-September 11

Posted 21 October 2011 - 03:28 AM

Mikeracka, in the future. there is a dedicated section for cheat requests. This keeps the forum orderly and ensures that you get a quicker response.

#8 kaziko

kaziko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Joined 16-September 11

Posted 21 October 2011 - 09:41 AM

epix the data values aren't stored serverside in gunbros thats wwhy you could hack it.. in fact nothing is server side stored oon gunbros

#9 Gyan1010

Gyan1010

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 12-September 11

Posted 26 October 2011 - 01:26 PM

Its not that the data is server sided alone. In gun bros the data IS server sided but the developers were stupid enough to trust client data for updates to their databases.

In Gun bros the server says, "hey client take care of the game play for me and report the results back to me". This is cheaper for them since they need less server power doing all the calculations in the game. Since the client is the one performing the actions and reporting results though, the game is hackable.

In Life is crime the client is simply choosing an action not performing the action. The server then processes the action and reports the results to the client. The information flow is basically the opposite of Gun Bros. Since the only information the server accepts from the client is what action the client WANTS to perform, and not the actual RESULTS of performing the action, the game is not hackable.

Both games store the data server side but unless you find a part of a game where client data is trusted as a result rather than a selection, you cannot hack the game.

#10 xXJK1NGXx

xXJK1NGXx

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 37 posts
  • Joined 29-August 11

Posted 26 October 2011 - 05:55 PM

Gun brothers is server side and I managed to hack the bucks + gold

Example is above to prove its possible

YES but not completely. As you can play the game without any connection at all since the game is saved on your SD. MMOs don't stay on your phone. It stays on the servers.

#11 cgodinez87

cgodinez87

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • 48 posts
  • Joined 26-November 11

Posted 26 November 2011 - 07:35 PM

Life is Crime:
Requesting Cheat:
Android Market (if any):

So I've been taking time to figuring out how to add exp, cash, points, to this game and I think its server side only so its impossible. I would love to get help from the rest of the community to figuring out how to get it hacked. Thanks everyone:

I have opened the game with a hex editor before there is the way I just don't understand what program I should use to open the file...

#12 Lithium

Lithium

MoG

• Advanced Member
  • 190 posts
  • Joined 29-September 11

Posted 26 November 2011 - 07:39 PM

You were able to use a hex editor on it in earlier versions. They added more anti-cheats I suppose.

#13 cgodinez87

cgodinez87

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • 48 posts
  • Joined 26-November 11

Posted 26 November 2011 - 08:40 PM

You were able to use a hex editor on it in earlier versions. They added more anti-cheats I suppose.

No I can still open a game in a hex editor what I can't open is the files in the folders there something my phone doesn't understand or know how to open. that's why I think if I have the proper program I can use a tethered connection and edit it

Posted Image

#14 ensei tankado

ensei tankado

MoG

• Advanced Member
  • 1,754 posts
  • Joined 22-October 11

Posted 26 November 2011 - 09:30 PM

i have and idea to hack this game,,but i didnt know to play,,,,,:D

#15 ensei tankado

ensei tankado

MoG

• Advanced Member
  • 1,754 posts
  • Joined 22-October 11

Posted 26 November 2011 - 10:39 PM

No I can still open a game in a hex editor what I can't open is the files in the folders there something my phone doesn't understand or know how to open. that's why I think if I have the proper program I can use a tethered connection and edit it

Posted Image

I can edit that file on my phone with hexeditor...
if you cant change your cash/credit on your Id maybe you can change some goal/mission..the concept like my birdland cheat (birdland with sqleditor, life is crime with hexeditor)..
here the steps:
1.open missionproto with hexeditor,,choose file 2
2. read the description mission there,,remember that description
3. play in game,,go to mission...search the same decription as file 2 on hexeditor...remember the reward (reward 150cash)
4. convert 150 to hexdecimal (if you not found that result, just do: 150/10=15 then convert 15 to hexa)
5.open hexeditor go to file 2 ,,search value that conver,,and change
6.finish that mission

its not tested...my phone have some problem about gps. and I don't understand to play this game....heee

#16 cgodinez87

cgodinez87

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • 48 posts
  • Joined 26-November 11

Posted 27 November 2011 - 06:15 PM

Ill give it a try

#17 cgodinez87

cgodinez87

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • 48 posts
  • Joined 26-November 11

Posted 27 November 2011 - 06:19 PM

Yeah its not letting me open it just as before

#18 DirtG

DirtG

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 12-January 12

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:24 PM

yes seems kinda impossible to do cause it resets itself back i changed my Reputation to 99,999 from 5,766 then i showed it off it the refresh and it reset back lol so i was thinking it might be server side up or does it have a SQL file in the /data/data crap folder if so u could use the SQLite app to change values havent tried it yet i cant get into the folder but its my next move.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This website is DMCA Protected. Any content you take/use/steal without giving due credit
or first asking for permission, can result in your website taken down or more.

DMCA.com
Change Theme!