#1 Boundary

Boundary

Learning

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 20-April 12

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:34 AM

- Name of Game: My Little Pony

- Market Link if any: https://play.google....2xvZnRQT0hNIl0.

- Version if you know it: 1.0.5

- What cheat? Health, xp, gold..etc: Bits, Gems, Hearts

- Have you tried cheating this game, what happened?: Yes and it always resets

- Additional comments:
At first I stuck to bits and tried to change them.
CIH and GameGuardian don't seem to work as the analysis and fuzzy search garner weird results that don't seem to be related to Bits. Changing them simply does nothing.
Also Hex-editing the .dat files wields no viable results and results in reset of game progress.

Hope someone can shed some light on it and possibly hack it.
thnx

XxCheaterG_dxX

XxCheaterG_dxX
  • VIP

#2 GORSAN

GORSAN

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 48 posts
  • Joined 12-August 12

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:59 AM

Who was able to hack? Help!!!

#3 OmniDex

OmniDex

Learning

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 11-November 12

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:35 AM

I've also tried using GameCIH to hack this, there are many values that are directly related to the number of "bits" that you have, but changing them does nothing, probably just decoys O.o. Anyone a little mroe experienced know how to do this?

#4 MisterMano

MisterMano

progressing

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 11-November 12

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:20 PM

I've also been trying some stuff. Using exact number of bits or gems doesn't do the trick with either GameCIH or GameGuardian. Makes me wonder if they're using a protection similar to Flash: int numbers are stored as multiples of 8.

Also, using GameCIH, starting with low level analysis and trying to follow rise and decrease of bits didn't yield any results for me either. I noticed that during the minigames, a lot of values get zeroed.
Names that brought nothing: gem, coin, cred. Searching for "bit" only found bitmap values

If someone also manages a way to find the time, score or multiplier values when playing the minigames, that'll be great (using both tools, I couldn't find either)

#5 Sirence

Sirence

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 06-September 12

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:21 PM

I'd love this too.
Tried with game guardian but it's getting me nowhere.

#6 OmniDex

OmniDex

Learning

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 11-November 12

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:25 PM

BREAKTHROUGH:
in the minigames, the values are easily changeable. So in the flying game what you can do is alter the number of coins and get a hell of alot of them easily. This works in the score games for leveling them up as well, happy hacking guys :)

#7 MisterMano

MisterMano

progressing

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 11-November 12

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:48 PM

Funny thing, trying low level input again, I found what I thought could be the bits. To my surprise, I actually found scrolling speed lol
An extra zero do the right and suddenly the my scrolling gets a hell lotta smoother. Should've written down the value or the address.
Btw, am I the only one who thinks the scrolling is really slow?

#8 Boundary

Boundary

Learning

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 20-April 12

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:01 PM

BREAKTHROUGH:
in the minigames, the values are easily changeable. So in the flying game what you can do is alter the number of coins and get a hell of alot of them easily. This works in the score games for leveling them up as well, happy hacking guys :)

Tried it with GameGuardian and CIH in different games, also in the flying game.
Sadly always 0 results and fuzzy search/low level analysis also doesn't give a good result (neither concrete amount nor multiples).

Maybe you just had luck.
(btw. using ICS on HTC One X)

Btw, am I the only one who thinks the scrolling is really slow?

Not only you and it's often mentioned in the forums.

#9 GORSAN

GORSAN

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 48 posts
  • Joined 12-August 12

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:17 PM

pls backup hack

#10 MisterMano

MisterMano

progressing

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 11-November 12

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:20 PM

I second Boundary. OmniDex, can you say step by step how you managed to change the score during the ball minigame? I've also tried GameGuardian and CIH, but I couldn't find the proper values in time.

Mission objectives aren't protected. The problem is that, as most are just 0/1, finding them can be tough (I still haven't found Derpy lol)
In one mission Twilight asks to collect 2000 bits. Changing how much you have collected thus far was the easy current vale -> value got higher.
I'm actually wondering if the gem skip price could be negativated. That would be nice.

#11 OmniDex

OmniDex

Learning

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 11-November 12

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:26 PM

I made a post in the cheat database describing how to get this working

#12 InuReisei

InuReisei

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 11-November 12

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:21 PM

Now if we can only figure out those gems, we'd be set.

#13 GORSAN

GORSAN

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 48 posts
  • Joined 12-August 12

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:29 AM

How hack crystal?

#14 Shiderisk

Shiderisk

progressing

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Joined 03-July 12

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:36 AM

It's not exactly ideal, but changing the time in your device's system settings lets you get the daily bonuses. On the fourth/fifth day you get gems, so it's a reliable way to get free gems (albeit fairly slowly).

The downside is that once you exit the application and load it back up again, the game will randomly fill empty spots with parasprites or obstacles. However, the money/element shards you gain by changing the time/cheating is more than enough to let you clear everything.

#15 MisterMano

MisterMano

progressing

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 11-November 12

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:49 PM

Yea, I've been doing that, mostly to pop balloons at Flim&Flam's. After the 5th day, you stop getting bonuses, so you might as well just increase/decrease 3-5 hours.

Hacking the gems will prove to be a challenge. My guess is trying this:
1 - Search for the value to skip the time to collect a shop's money (one that uses 2 gems should be easier, but this is all just a guess)
2 - Buy the skip and search for inequal/lower values
3 - If that doesn't narrow it down to a few addresses, search again for the skip value and repeat step 2

I'm gonna try that now, but considering how I didn't manage to make the hacks work on the minigames, I would really appreciate if somebody else also tried this.

#16 InuReisei

InuReisei

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 11-November 12

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:42 PM

Tried to do the skip and search a few times, running out of gems, and nothing at all to show for it.

#17 MisterMano

MisterMano

progressing

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 11-November 12

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:46 PM

GameCIH and GameGuardian couldn't find a value. GameKiller, on the other hand, found me what was possibly the skip value. if only it changing it hadn't crashed the game everytime :(
Also, you can try without skipping, rather just waiting for it to complete.

#18 Shiderisk

Shiderisk

progressing

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Joined 03-July 12

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:04 PM

If you're going for the skip value, you might want to back up your save data and then restore it when you run out of gems. I did that to play the roulette game until someone told me that you can just turn off wifi and the roulette-locked ponies become coin-bought ponies.

Seriously Gameloft, WHY?

#19 MisterMano

MisterMano

progressing

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 11-November 12

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:17 PM

Roullete? Is that the one you pay 20 gems at the Ballon Pop shop?

#20 Shiderisk

Shiderisk

progressing

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Joined 03-July 12

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:25 PM

Yeah that's what I meant. For some reason I always think of it as a roulette game when it's just a balloon pop like the free one.

Often the rewards aren't much better than the free balloon game. Aside from occasionally getting a pony you can get decors (which are all coin purchasable anyway), so it's really just a waste of gems. Snails is the only pony you can only unlock this way, the rest can be coin bought.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This website is DMCA Protected. Any content you take/use/steal without giving due credit
or first asking for permission, can result in your website taken down or more.

DMCA.com
Change Theme!