Welcome to our forums!

Join us now to get access to all our awesome features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more.

Photo

[REQ] Shadowgun Deadzone Modded Apk or Freedom enabled apk

SShadowgun deadzone deadzone Shadowgun unlimited gold freedom apk unlimited money Android fps

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic

#21 20kevin20

20kevin20

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 20-January 13

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:18 AM

Hello,
I've got the APK (1.1.2) of ShadowGun DeadZone, and the APK-Manager with the game apk decompiled so it may help.
I wish I could help within the hack but I don't have enough 'powers' to, so I can't.
So I just uploaded the APK, and the decompiled one + APK Manager.

I hope it is helpful, and that the hack will finally work lol.

Thanks,

Kevin

APK here

Decompiled APK + APKManager here

• Gongola and danjim02 like this

XxCheaterG_dxX

XxCheaterG_dxX
  • VIP

#22 danjim02

danjim02

TheUltimateModTester

• Advanced Member
  • 361 posts
  • Joined 22-November 12

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:10 AM

Hello,
I've got the APK (1.1.2) of ShadowGun DeadZone, and the APK-Manager with the game apk decompiled so it may help.
I wish I could help within the hack but I don't have enough 'powers' to, so I can't.
So I just uploaded the APK, and the decompiled one + APK Manager.

I hope it is helpful, and that the hack will finally work lol.

Thanks,

Kevin

APK here

Decompiled APK + APKManager here

I think it wont help anyone. Why? because you didn't mod anything. Anyways, thanks for your effort :)
rep+ for you!

• madafakenzi likes this

#23 20kevin20

20kevin20

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 20-January 13

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:51 AM

I think it wont help anyone. Why? because you didn't mod anything. Anyways, thanks for your effort :)
rep+ for you!

I didn't mod it, but I don't know if Ayush did or did not got a good connection so it may help. That's why I uploaded it :)

• Gongola likes this

#24 Gongola

Gongola

[Insert Member Title Here]

• Advanced Member
  • 112 posts
  • Joined 09-August 12

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:43 PM

I didn't mod it, but I don't know if Ayush did or did not got a good connection so it may help. That's why I uploaded it :)

I appreciate the effort bud! We need more people like you here.

Any updates? Anyone crack it yet? Waiting for a solution :)!

#25 kanivier

kanivier

progressing

• Member 10 Posts
  • 13 posts
  • Joined 22-March 12

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:49 AM

I think the ONLY WAY to cheat on this game 4now is through the exploitation of the available glitches on the DZ but it's a bit risky coz if u get caught on a screen shot & posted on madfingers games forum then ua account will be reset to zero

#26 Manglam

Manglam

Helper,Hacker,Cheater,Teacher

• Moderators
  • 1,497 posts
  • Joined 27-October 12

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:36 AM

what is the glitch?

#27 20kevin20

20kevin20

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 20-January 13

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:27 PM

Guys, I managed to hack my life in SG: DeadZone! You only need GameCih (I used v2, but v3 is better). For LIFE hack, you MUST have Sh*tstorm or Sh*tstorm II, and Health pack equiped! Keep in mind that it takes like three minutes to hack! And you must hack it everytime you play it.. Instructions below. Please read before executing XD

1) Download GameCih v2/v3

2) Install it on your tablet or phone

3) Open it, and after it's loaded go to home and open ShadowGun. You should see in the upper-left corner a button from which you can hack.

4) In ShadowGun, go to Zone Control and hide somewhere no one can see you except your team

5) Take your Sh*tstorm

6) Facing a wall, go back like two steps, so you can get hurt

7) Press the GameCih's button in the upper-left corner, and then press the Magnifier (like zoom icon). Now press "Input Number" and:

1) Type "100" and press OK

2) press the Back button

3) Shoot the wall with the Sh*tstorm. Make sure you won't kill yourself or it won't work again until you reboot your device.

4) Press the magnifier again and press the "-" under "ShadowGun" in the upper side. Go back.

5) Repeat 3-4. If you think if you will shoot you'll die, don't, and go to step 6.

6) Press "-" again

7) Get the health pack.

8) After 2-3 seconds, move away from the health pack so you won't get life anymore, then go to GameCih again and press the "+" now.

9) Repeat step 8 until your life will be full. Make sure you won't press it again after getting full life, or it won't work.

10) now you must find a number between 100 and 70, including those. Press the number, and type "1000000" so you'll have your health increased with 10,000% LOL. Now press the lock button and ta-daaa! Your life will be locked so if someone shoots you, your screen'll get red, but after half a second it'll turn back to normal. Life forever. If you find more, lock them all.

Keep in mind that I'm not responsable if you're getting banned or if your account goes to zero. I am hacking my life everytime and I always have about 50 kills and 1 or 2 deaths. Oh, and you can just lock it and not set it to 1000000, but after a bomb, or OSOG shot you'll die. If you'll DIE, your hack will be canceled and you can't hack it again until you won't restart your device.
Hope it worked! :D

#28 deepak111

deepak111

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 13-January 13

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:40 PM

Guys, I managed to hack my life in SG: DeadZone! You only need GameCih (I used v2, but v3 is better). For LIFE hack, you MUST have Sh*tstorm or Sh*tstorm II, and Health pack equiped! Keep in mind that it takes like three minutes to hack! And you must hack it everytime you play it.. Instructions below. Please read before executing XD

1) Download GameCih v2/v3

2) Install it on your tablet or phone

3) Open it, and after it's loaded go to home and open ShadowGun. You should see in the upper-left corner a button from which you can hack.

4) In ShadowGun, go to Zone Control and hide somewhere no one can see you except your team

5) Take your Sh*tstorm

6) Facing a wall, go back like two steps, so you can get hurt

7) Press the GameCih's button in the upper-left corner, and then press the Magnifier (like zoom icon). Now press "Input Number" and:

1) Type "100" and press OK

2) press the Back button

3) Shoot the wall with the Sh*tstorm. Make sure you won't kill yourself or it won't work again until you reboot your device.

4) Press the magnifier again and press the "-" under "ShadowGun" in the upper side. Go back.

5) Repeat 3-4. If you think if you will shoot you'll die, don't, and go to step 6.

6) Press "-" again

7) Get the health pack.

8) After 2-3 seconds, move away from the health pack so you won't get life anymore, then go to GameCih again and press the "+" now.

9) Repeat step 8 until your life will be full. Make sure you won't press it again after getting full life, or it won't work.

10) now you must find a number between 100 and 70, including those. Press the number, and type "1000000" so you'll have your health increased with 10,000% LOL. Now press the lock button and ta-daaa! Your life will be locked so if someone shoots you, your screen'll get red, but after half a second it'll turn back to normal. Life forever. If you find more, lock them all.

Keep in mind that I'm not responsable if you're getting banned or if your account goes to zero. I am hacking my life everytime and I always have about 50 kills and 1 or 2 deaths. Oh, and you can just lock it and not set it to 1000000, but after a bomb, or OSOG shot you'll die. If you'll DIE, your hack will be canceled and you can't hack it again until you won't restart your device.
Hope it worked! :D

ca you tell me more clearly because this is the first time i am using gameCIH
when i lock 100 game exits automatically

#29 20kevin20

20kevin20

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 20-January 13

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:00 PM

ca you tell me more clearly because this is the first time i am using gameCIH
when i lock 100 game exits automatically

Have you done everything exactly as I said? Maybe I wasn't enough clear. After I'll take my TF from repair, I'll make a video of how to do it :)

#30 kanivier

kanivier

progressing

• Member 10 Posts
  • 13 posts
  • Joined 22-March 12

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:41 AM

glitch is the failure of a system, usually containing a computing device, to complete its functions or to perform them properly. In public declarations, glitch is used to suggest a minor fault which will soon be rectified and is therefore a euphemism by comparison to bug , which is a factual statement that a programming fault is to blame for a system failure.

#31 madafakenzi

madafakenzi

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 02-January 13

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:29 PM

danjim02 i just download apk and instal and  i have gold or premium acc ??? help plz!

#32 kanivier

kanivier

progressing

• Member 10 Posts
  • 13 posts
  • Joined 22-March 12

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:05 PM

danjim02 i just download apk and instal and i have gold or premium acc ??? help plz!
The app ain't a modd so u won't get anything he uploaded there so that someone else would modd it with ease

#33 roy123

roy123

Spurring

• Advanced Member
  • 57 posts
  • Joined 07-April 12

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:29 PM

tried freedom with shadowgun but there is a prompt window saying "TRANSACTION FAILED"

any ideas of how to make it really work? would be greatly appreciated :)

#34 chronicalteabagger

chronicalteabagger

Cheater 1

• Advanced Member
  • 77 posts
  • Joined 28-February 12

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:05 PM

Ok use gamecih join zone control imput numbet of weapon ammo fire imput new number fire imput new number change value to a new number not too high because i think the game recognizes it add your shots wont connect when you die just open up gamecih and imput values of ammo you want viola :)

#35 chronicalteabagger

chronicalteabagger

Cheater 1

• Advanced Member
  • 77 posts
  • Joined 28-February 12

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:07 PM

Still working on the health havent been able to get it yet, keep getting 255 as max number imputted :/

#36 chronicalteabagger

chronicalteabagger

Cheater 1

• Advanced Member
  • 77 posts
  • Joined 28-February 12

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:19 PM

Ok i finally got the health to work but only downside is you have to do it again if you die the value does not stay like it does for most the weapons also if your going for health make sure that when your around your third search you should have around 20-30 searches make sure you have 100 health and the value will show up and be easy to spot if you do not have 100 health it might not show up im going to see if i can hack my kills next lol

#37 chronicalteabagger

chronicalteabagger

Cheater 1

• Advanced Member
  • 77 posts
  • Joined 28-February 12

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:05 PM

Ok i managed to change my kills and score in two rounds but im sure there server sided and it only shows up client sided bit I will try again with a lower number like 50 and maybe the server might catch the data :)

#38 chronicalteabagger

chronicalteabagger

Cheater 1

• Advanced Member
  • 77 posts
  • Joined 28-February 12

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:57 PM

Trying to find the money earned for the match but unsucessful for now :/

#39 chronicalteabagger

chronicalteabagger

Cheater 1

• Advanced Member
  • 77 posts
  • Joined 28-February 12

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:46 PM

Ok the values for the weapons to funtion right you have to change the number of both values(the findings/ current ammo numbers) to no more than 999 if you dont you can see that your weapon is hitting a invisible wall

#40 chronicalteabagger

chronicalteabagger

Cheater 1

• Advanced Member
  • 77 posts
  • Joined 28-February 12

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:50 PM

Also if you cant find both values just change the one you can add the number of ammo you want and reload after that way you get alot more clips and your shots will hit :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SShadowgun deadzone, deadzone, Shadowgun, unlimited gold, freedom, apk, unlimited money, Android, fps

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This website is DMCA Protected. Any content you take/use/steal without giving due credit
or first asking for permission, can result in your website taken down or more.

DMCA.com