7 replies to this topic

#1 mikeyray13

mikeyray13

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 25-January 13

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:16 PM

Hey everyone...
I appreciate all of the apks and cheats that have been displayed on this site. I'm come to ask if there are hacks/cheats for Mobage games (Tiny Tower, Holy Wars, D.O.T, etc.

Also if someone can point me in the direction of a Cartoon Wars coin hack, I would appreciate it as well.

XxCheaterG_dxX

XxCheaterG_dxX
  • VIP

#2 ZombieFuzzWTF

ZombieFuzzWTF

Cheater 1

• Advanced Member
  • 157 posts
  • Joined 20-April 13

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:16 PM

Hey everyone...
I appreciate all of the apks and cheats that have been displayed on this site. I'm come to ask if there are hacks/cheats for Mobage games (Tiny Tower, Holy Wars, D.O.T, etc.

Also if someone can point me in the direction of a Cartoon Wars coin hack, I would appreciate it as well.

Mobage, is unfortunately, almost Impossible to hack. I wish there was one though.

As for Cartoon Wars, I believe, if I'm not mistaken, one already exists.

EDIT: There are quite a few different mods/hacks for Cartoon Wars at the GameGuardian Forums, as well as here. Do a search on either website, you'll find what you need. 

#3 Legend96

Legend96

ELITE CHEATER

• VIP Points
  • 1,309 posts
  • Joined 14-August 12

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:14 AM

Moved to proper section...

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

#4 emobyluks

emobyluks

Learning

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 19-March 13

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:55 PM

The only possible way to gain advantage not hacking for moba games is through creating multiple accounts and when you get an offer for like free coins do it..you will need it for sure..I managed to collect 1000 coins in 2 weeks Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

#5 roy123

roy123

Spurring

• Advanced Member
  • 57 posts
  • Joined 07-April 12

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:50 PM

there is a way in hacking mobage games they say by using fiddler on pc then catching the data packets sometimes making your own proxy server to make the game hackable but i dont really know if that one exist it is just rumors and if there really is one it will probably go to the vip section ;)

#6 shibby

shibby

Spurring

• Advanced Member
  • 52 posts
  • Joined 02-January 13

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:09 AM

pixelated-pirates forum got the only working mobage hack. Hacker "RussianBoosts" doesn't give it away. Except for some members who are trusted and active in their forum. I tried to ask him just how he made it, didn't tell me..

#7 ZombieFuzzWTF

ZombieFuzzWTF

Cheater 1

• Advanced Member
  • 157 posts
  • Joined 20-April 13

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:36 PM

pixelated-pirates forum got the only working mobage hack. Hacker "RussianBoosts" doesn't give it away. Except for some members who are trusted and active in their forum. I tried to ask him just how he made it, didn't tell me..

He's probably hacking their servers. Or packet injection. Mobage will fix it sooner rather than later.

Sent from my Rooted HTC Vivid. Running Blackout ICS Incredible v3.2 from Tapatalk 2.

#8 n00bmk

n00bmk

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 15-May 13

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:50 AM

Then I come to the rescue - As for TinyTower, if you wan't to get lots of the values in the game;

say money is 100, then you use any game-hacker program and search for 200 - its the same with all of the values in the game, double the value in the search ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mobage, Hack apk, cheats

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This website is DMCA Protected. Any content you take/use/steal without giving due credit
or first asking for permission, can result in your website taken down or more.

DMCA.com
Change Theme!